Monday, August 23, 2010

All a Part of Growing Up


Apparently, Emma's collection of early signs of puberty has sparked some interest within the pediatric endocrinologist. The office has been trying to reach me ever since she had her bone age x-ray done. Except, I didn't bother answering their phone calls because I didn't recognize the number, AND they never left any messages stating any immediate business. It wasn't until I opened a letter over the weekend, did I realize that the hospital wanted to see her back, and like yesterday.

I can't imagine what they will have to say, what they might find - this could all just be precautionary, for which I would then be thankful that Emma's experiences, and my concern are being taken seriously. I will be calling today to set up an appointment so that we can find out if there is anything other than genetics behind this rapid/not-so-rapid development.

No comments:

Post a Comment