Wednesday, June 29, 2011

[Day 22] Almost There

Day 22: Your Academics

... are still in progress. Good news: I am enrolled for Fall to complete my lonely math requirement. I swear, I just might have a gray hair behind this one requirement alone! I don't know what I was thinking leaving something like math until the end, but I did, and you know what? Its not uncommon when it comes to math and english. I will be glad to march into my department adviser's office at the end of the year and officially put undergrad behind me. I might do the Roger Rabbit out the door! A masters would be nice, BUT, I will not be rushing into the next grad program. I need time to recuperate - time to want it again. Kudos to all the mamas who are currently working on or finishing up their masters, I'm watching you and taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment