Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF!




1. When I looked out the window this morning stillness was clear through the haze.

2. The fact that one of my favorite soap operas, One Life to Live, will be having its final episode today, despite the fact that fans are very vocal about wanting the show to continue, totally doesn't make sense to me.

3. Remind me over and over and over again that life really is grand.

4. Journaling is something I love to do!

5. TP is essential.

6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found a lonely wedge of red onion.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to complete relaxation, tomorrow my plans include connecting with family or friends and Sunday, I want to effortlessly prepare for the week ahead!

How's your Friday going? Click here to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment