Monday, December 13, 2010

Just Like New

No more broken glass covering the back seat, and no more annoying plastic blocking our view of the free world. I know Emma will be very pleased to find things back to normal back there in her domain. Its been like driving Miss. Daisy. I've shared her level of frustration though, and then some. I've never been so happy to see glass in my entire life. This is an experience I don't wanna revisit. Hopefully the neighborhood crazies have found other things to do with themselves.

In other news... I couldn't be surrounded by more amazing people. There have been folks that I barely even know offering up their homes to us for the holidays. Its nice to feel that warm and fuzzy feeling, and to know that there will always be someone out there who genuinely cares. We'll probably be hanging at my grandmother's for Family Holiday Extravaganza part 2, but its nice to know that we now have options.

No comments:

Post a Comment