Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Place Where Nobody Knows My Name


I'm so irritated right now that I can't even organize my thoughts. I'm 100% sure that I'm not cut out for co-habitation. I often wonder if I'm even cut out for co-existence. There is nothing I hate more than being subjected to other people's lifestyles. I can't survive for too long in a space that belongs to someone else. Having to be a part of their routines, their house guests, their retarded ass kids - all with no retreat. Point blank, I'm not a people lover, especially when I have to deal with them day in and day out. Too much time with the same people and I'm bound to go fucking nuts! Factor in irritating habits or shit talking and I'm bound to go the fuck off. I like to stay to myself and socialize when I deem its appropriate, not when someone else deems its time to be all up in my space. These are the moments when I need rapid progression. These are the moments that make me crazy. These are new moments that will forever be ingrained in my memory.

I'd have a house out in the country if I could. Where I could breath in fresh air and where interpersonal relationships would require driving into town. If you can't tell, I get burnt out really quickly. This is such a torturous time for me. I absolutely HATE living in an environment in which I'm extremely uncomfortable. I'm gonna try to save as quickly as possible so I can get the fuck away from here as quickly as possible!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, couldn't have said it better myself. I feel you, hope things get better for you soon:)

    ReplyDelete