Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Projects


The breeze is turning a little brisk outside, and back to school is right around the corner. We intend to be ready! Now that the clothes shopping is all done, its time to start thinking about cute accessories. We're doing scarves, hats, headbands, and hair bows around here. I finished up another circle scarf, this time in eggplant. Thought this was a beautiful warm color for Fall, and a little something special for all of my purple lovers out there.


I have more fun Fall colors in the works. Now that I'll be heading back to class, I think I might be sure to make one of these for myself!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, okay so I have to get me one of these especially to go with my new eggplant crochet earrings I just purchased from your shop. You are DOING it lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I made this scarf while having a stitching session with my grandma :) I got a kick out of helping her learn a new stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el color y la bufanda tiene que ser muy calentita.
    Un saludo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Susana. Muchos gracias!! Si, la bufanda es muy calentita. Muy bueno por otono!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete