Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Think I Like It





Even though I have a coil-out bang thing going on in the front, I'm happy with the results of this spontaneous finger coil set. They are undoubtedly falling every which way, and I'm sure that's because I just grabbed sections of hair and did my thing. The coils themselves are pretty neat, given the fact that I didn't really make that much of an effort to twist down to the root (note the poof).


We were rushing out the door this morning so I didn't give them much of a pick-me-up. I don't mind them laying flat to my head. I just put some coconut oil in my hands and ran my hands down my head to add a little moisture and shine.

I'm taking sides. This side is a little less random than the other side.


I also added an accessory: A crystal hair pin by Pretty in Peace. Its been a while since I've pulled out the accessories. Cute hair pins and hair combs can take a TWA in many beautiful directions.


I'm sure as the week goes on, and when I decide to wear my coils out, I will want to pin them into different places. I originally gave my self a diagonal part in the front, but since I didn't finishe the whole head the first night, I pulled the coils apart and hid the part. Today, with the help of my pin, the front has a bit of that original diagonal shaping. I intend to play with it some more this week and see what I come up with.

Last photo... I swear!

Decided to go ahead and retwist that front!

2 comments: